Transformation Bay, LLC may change this policy from time to time, without notice, by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective starting September 1, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including physical mailing address, and email address
- Demographic information, including such things as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional mail or emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the mailing address and/or email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to keeping your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. It is common knowledge that there are those individuals and groups on the internet who regularly attempt to hack their way through security measures for their own gain. Even the US Pentagon security has been breached at times. While we strive to keep your information secure, no one can guarantee that will always be the case in the world today. Unfortunate, but true.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at BrAdmin (at) WithEFTTapping (dot) com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. In the event that this website, or the business which owns this website, is sold, your personal information would be transferred to the new owner(s) along with the other assets of the site or the business. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Transformation Bay, LLC, 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107 #124, 98665 Vancouver, WA, USA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.